As the CEO and founder of Digital Instincts for 20 years, Marilyn has overseen the strategy and launch of 1000’s of successful interactive advertising campaigns worldwide for iconic brands worldwide. She is a champion of the early adoption of transformative technologies that include geo-location, machine learning, artificial intelligence and augmented reality. Many of the campaigns that she is best known for have included:
- Managed the successful D-AOR agency relationship with Lancôme-USA from 2002-2010.
- For Time Inc., executed campaigns for People.com, Time.com and Sports Illustrated.com.
- For Hearst developed co-branded campaigns for, Lincoln, Macy’s, Martha Stewart, Samsung, Unilever and TD Ameritrade.
- For Meredith launched social campaigns for Discover Card, Maybelline, T Mobile, UL Electric, Merck, Neutrogena and KFC.
- Created IOS and Android Mobile/Tablet apps for SkinCeuticals, Clarisonic, Budget Travel and Farm Progress Magazines.
- For L’Oreal’s & the WSJ’s anniversary celebrations created custom CMS enabled UGC campaigns that trended hashtags and scrubbed the web for text, video and image related submissions.
- Redesigned key educational technology product specific websites for Scholastic that resulted in a 600 million dollar acquisition of many of those products to Houghton Mifflin and Harcourt.
Marilyn is a passionate advocate for the advancement of women. She is a mentor and an EC Member of She Runs It, is on the Marketing Advisory Board at Westchester Community College, and also is a guest teacher and lecturer. Marilyn has been a panelist at Digiday Mobile Summit, HBA Global Expo, appeared on Bloomberg Business Show, and Womenilia.com. She’s also been published at Mobile Marketer and Mobile Commerce.
Marilyn holds a Bachelor of Arts from New Paltz. She worked for The Prodigy Network as UI Art Director from 1990-1994 and at Philips Electronics from 1994-1996 as an Interactive Design Director.
She adores and is most proud of her two college-aged children.